How To Connect My Roku To WiFi Without Remote is a wonderful media streaming device that helps everyone to enjoy live streaming on their Smart TVs. But only WiFi users can connect Roku to their smart TV and enjoy their favorite TV Shows, Sports, News, Songs, Movies, etc. But without a WiFi connection, Roku will not work and you will never enjoy your TV shows or live streaming.
The main thing is, if you also failed to find your TV’s remote then you are totally lost. Because without a TV remote, you can’t connect your Roku to WiFi.
Hence, this article is especially for those who are looking for How To Connect My Roku To WiFi Without a Remote. So, don’t worry, because there are wonderful solutions to connect a WiFi without a remote.
So, let’s discuss what are the solutions and how to fix this problem without an expert’s help.
3 Effective Ways How To Connect My Roku To WiFi Without Remote?
If you have lost your smart TV remote and want to connect your Roku to WiFi, you have to follow some steps. There are three wonderful and effective methods to connect a Roku to WiFi without a remote, these are as follows:
1: Download A Roku App On Your Android Or iOS
It is wonderful that you can control your smart TV with your android or iOS device. Also, you have a fantastic chance to control your Roku with a mobile phone. Hence, if you have lost your TV remote and the Roku is not connected to the WiFi. Then you can easily download Roku mobile application on your smartphone.
On the play store, you will easily find the Roku application for android or iOS devices. Hence, the download and installation procedure of the Roku mobile application is very simple and you can get it within a few seconds.
How To Connect Roku To Wi-Fi By Using The App?
Many Roku users have no idea how to use the application. Some simple steps are as follows:
- Above all else, you need to associate your cell phone with Wi-Fi organization and ensure that a similar WiFi is associated with Roku. If Roku is disconnected from WiFi, then you have to follow several steps.
- You can open the Roku app on your device and find the “Devices” option and tap on it.
- Now you will see the Roku device appears on your android screen, so you have to tap on it. If there is nothing, you can try to restart the application and then check it again.
- Hence, you can easily connect to the Roku device on your Wi-Fi network without any problem.
- Moreover, you have to connect your smartphone to a Roku device as a remote. Because it will help you to control the Roku system and its channels.
- Now you have to find the “Remote” option in the Roku mobile application. Hence, you can easily tap and use this virtual remote for further settings.
- After this, you can easily move to the “Settings” option of the Roku device.
- Here you need to choose the “Network” option and afterward, you will see the menu choice.
- Now you will see the “Set up connection” option on the screen and you can easily select it.
- After this, your Roku will start searching for new Wi-Fi signals. At the point when the Roku gadget finds the right WiFi association that you need to interface with, you need to choose it.
- It will require a password and you have to select the password space to enter the correct password.
2: Try An Ethernet Connection
Another effective way to connect Roku to WiFi without using a remote is available here. But before moving to this method, you have to make sure that your Roku device has an Ethernet port. Because without an Ethernet port, it will not work and you can’t connect Roku to the WiFi.
If you have no idea about Ethernet ports, then always keep in mind that an Ethernet port is found in some special models. Such as Roku Streambar in which you can use a USB to Ethernet adapter, certain Roku TVs, Roku Ultimate models, etc.
However, if you have the streaming stick+ or Roku premiere, then you can’t connect to WiFi via Ethernet because it will not work.
How To Use This Method?
If you haven’t connected your Roku to WiFi through Ethernet, then don’t worry. You just need to follow some simple steps, these are as follows:
- First of all, you have to arrange an Ethernet cable because it will be used to connect your Roku to an internet connection without a remote.
- Secondly, you can connect that Ethernet cable to your router and that’s it.
- In this way, you will have no need to connect to the WiFi because the Ethernet cable will connect your Roku to the internet and you can enjoy your favorite channels.
3: Try A Chrome Extension Through Your PC
If you are still tensed and thinking about how to connect your Roku to the WiFi without a remote. Then you have an effective and wonderful method that will help you to fulfill your need quickly. Just follow the several steps, these are as follows:
- For this, you have to use the computer system and go to Google Chrome.
- Here, you’ll need to find the “Remoku Extension For Free” and select the extension. You can also get this extension on the Microsoft Edge browser easily.
- So, now you need to install the “Remoku Extension” on your PC and move to the next step.
- Now you will see the Remoku icon in the extension and you have to select it quickly.
- All is done, now you can enjoy Roku and your favorite shows, TV channels, live streaming, etc without a remote.
If you do have not a smart TV remote but you want to connect your Roku to WiFi, then the situation will be complicated. But don’t worry, the solution is provided in the above section. Basically, you need to set the automatic WiFi connection with your Roku.
It will help you to enjoy your favorite streaming any time and you will have no need to find the remote. But if you haven’t set up this system yet and lost your remote, then don’t worry.