A call log is a complete bunch of details in which a device user gets the complete history of incoming calls, missed calls, and outgoing calls. Are you worried about how to retrieve deleted call log iPhone without computer?
Don’t worry because here you get all depth details through which you can easily retrieve and get back your deleted iPhone call log with multiple options. Keep in mind most people delete their iPhone call log history to only protect their privacy and it can protect you from spying.
Moreover, there are some drawbacks of deleting call log history from your desired iPhone device such as if you want to save important contact then it will be deleted in call log history.
So for this purpose now you can easily save important contacts even after deleting the call log history from your desired iPhone device.
- 1 How To Retrieve Deleted Call Log iPhone Without Computer? Importance:
- 2 Can You Actually Recover Deleted Call Logs History On Your iPhone?
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 Closing Thoughts
How To Retrieve Deleted Call Log iPhone Without Computer? Importance:
There are multiple things that give you thought to retrieve deleted call log history from desired iPhone device and this process is not a tedious procedure.
Most people just mistakenly deleted the call log history and they forget to save some important contacts in this procedure. So in order to retrieve these deleted call logs, you need to follow the listed below steps.
These steps are simple and easy and you can use them to amazingly retrieve deleted call log history from any iPhone device.
Moreover, it also happens that when you reinstall the phone software then all your call history logs are deleted and you may lose your unsaved important contacts. The below-listed methods will save you from this problem and you can easily retrieve your iPhone call log history in a short period.
Can You Actually Recover Deleted Call Logs History On Your iPhone?
To retrieve your iPhone deleted call log history, an Apple specialist will only guide you to restore the iCloud backup or just restore the iTunes backup.
But the problem is that if you don’t ever make a backup before deleting the recent call log history on your desired iPhone device, then it will be really hard to get the call log history back. But the fact is the opposite of it.
However, keep in mind the important thing that your deleted call log history on the iPhone will never be erased until you overwrite it with a new or updated file/contacts.
It means there is still a way through which you can get back your deleted call log history on your iPhone, but how? The process is a little bit hard but it is possible to retrieve the call log history on iPhone.
The below-listed methods will guide you to recover or retrieve the deleted call log history from any iPhone device within a few minutes.
Method 1: To Retrieve Deleted Call Log History On iPhone Without Using A Computer
If you want to retrieve or restore the deleted iPhone call log history then the iTunes backup file option will help you with this problem. The below-listed steps will help you easily retrieve the deleted call log history from your iPhone:
- Make sure to open iTunes and then hit on the Edit option.
- In the edit option, choose the option “Preferences”
- Don’t close the window, find and press the Device option and make sure to disable the option of “Prevent iPods, iPads, and iPhones from syncing automatically”.
- After that, go to the iTunes window and choose the device tab.
- In the left section of the screen, you can see the summary option and hit on it.
- Make sure to check on your screen’s right pane, where you need to choose the option of “Restore Backup”.
- Finally, you need to choose your desired iPhone device which is connected in the name field, and then click on the “Restore” option.
It will completely trigger the iPhone call log recovery process in a quick way. Hence, when you see that the process is complete then you can eject your iPhone device, and your deleted call logs history will appear.
Method 2: To Retrieve Deleted Call Log History On iPhone Without Using A Computer
In this method, you don’t need to use a computer while retrieving the deleted call log history from your desired iPhone device. All you need to do is simply follow the below-listed steps and you can get back the deleted call logs where they should need to be.
- You need to make sure that with a stable network connection, your desired iPhone device is connected.
- Then you need to find the settings option on your iPhone device.
- After finding the settings option from your iPhone, you need to tap on the General option, then go to the Reset option, and then make sure to erase the content and settings.
- In the app and data section hit on the Restore from iCloud backup option.
- You need to choose the option of iCloud backup from the backup list and there you can restore your iPhone quickly. When the process of recovery of the call log history is completed, then you’ll be notified.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does My iPhone Automatically Delete The Call Log History?
Ans. No there is not any configuration in IOS through which all your call log history will be deleted without your permission. Keep in mind that call log history is completely up to date across ios devices. But if you have the iCloud drive and it is turned on and removed the call history from any device, then it may be deleted permanently with your permission.
Q. What Kind Of Call Log Can I Recover On My iPhone?
Ans. There is not any limitation while recovering or retrieving your iPhone call log history. You can easily recover all your call logs which include outgoing, missed, and ongoing calls, but make sure they have not been overwritten.
Keep in mind that in specific conditions you may lose your iPhone call log history. But whatever the reason is for losing your important call logs history, there is always a way just like the above-given methods.
With the help of the above-given methods, you can easily retrieve deleted call log history in your desired iPhone device. The above methods are tested and will surely help you to quickly retrieve the deleted call log history of your desired iPhone device.
Moreover, make sure that the deleted data of your call log history have not been overwritten, otherwise, the chances of retrieving the deleted call logs on your iPhone will be reduced.