Redbubble is one of the famous and biggest marketplaces where you can see thousands of different designs and shops which are usually operated by individual artists around the world. Basically, Redbubble has been established in 2006 in Melbourne, Australia.
Today its market has been loaded with over 700,000 different artists and designers with having millions of loving fans. The aim of launching the Redbubble was to provide full independence to all artists throughout the world, thus everyone can sell their product in the most useful and modern ways.
To be honest, this is the real and trustable market where every seller usually feels the full independence. Selling your product on Redbubble means you’re capturing the entire world through your brand and shop.
How does Reddbubble actually work?
While uploading your art on Redbubble, it gives you an opportunity to customize your design with more than 80 different kinds of products. However, choosing which products you’re going to sell, you set the artist margin that often provides you full control over setting your pricing.
The specialty of Redbubble is that whenever a customer buys your products so Redbubble takes full responsibility of handling all the production and shipping to deliver to the customer.
Apart from that it also handles all the customer support as well means you don’t need to be worried about such kind of product handling so you would have no responsibility to deliver your product.
That’s how you could increase your focus and more time to design excellent art. The plus point of opening your shop at Redbubble, it allows everyone to open completely free their shop that really helps to sell their art, along with that you could easily track what you have sold and earned at your Dashboard.
Here are 3 most important tips to start your shop on Redbubble:
- While uploading your full catalog you should aim to create at least 25 designs in your first month.
- Make sure you tag your work well! Click here for more information how to us tags.
- When promoting your store, share your shop link on each social media platform for catching the maximum audience, so you could bring more followers at your store that would really help you to generate maximum sales.
You will learn how to set up your shop, choose your products & pricing, and use customer insights to achieve more sales in this detailed guide.
Customize Your Shop
The very first thing you need to do is to customize your shop appearance in Account Setting. However, this option can be found by clicking on your avatar at the top right corner of the page. It can be also seen in the menu on your Dashboard.
Add a Bio:
Nowadays, every customer likes to support the independent artist that means this is a big opportunity to connect. Adding a great bio certainly would encourage them to find your shop and your work that will help them to follow you.
Basically, your bio show what service you’re giving and kind of the work you design, and themes that you like most about, and the tools you have been using.
Add Social Links:
While adding social links makes it easier for a new customer to find your profile and your work thus you could get the maximum audience for your shop that would really help you to generate more sales. This is an excellent way to build high potential buyers when it comes to enhancing your art and design.
Add Some Products
While setting up your shop appearance, you have to add at least 25 artworks in the very first month. You have to add all of your art and designs and also make sure that all of them should be available on the wide range of products that would be very useful for your shop while establishing.
Whenever a customer is about to browse any kind of product and design, it should be available at your shop that makes a good impact on the customers that usually force them to give more attention to your artwork. When you’re establishing your shop you have to consider one significant thing, shouldn’t use white edge or badly cropped designs.
Using properly tags is really helpful to find your shop through Google, Redbubble, and the other search engines thus you could rank your shop in any search engine. That’s why adding some relevant tags are one of the most significant things to do that usually provide your work the great opportunity to be seen, so you should use at least 10 to 15 most relevant tags. However, these simple secret words and description plays the vital role that most of the customer search for. Using the relevant tags makes it possible to increase the visibility of your shop.
How to Delete Redbubble Account
While deleting your Redbubble Account is not as complicated as you think, all you need to do just have to log in to your account from a computer and then navigate to a deletion link.
Remember one thing you cannot delete your account from the mobile. Before going to take the final decision you have to make sure to keep one significant thing in your mind.
Things to keep in mind:
- Permanently deleting account could not be restored.
- Your entire work and profile will get removed forever but comments will remain alive.
- You will get your accrued earnings before ended the following month.
- Once your account has been deleted afterward Username will not get recycled.
- You can only link one email address to one account.
Here are the particular steps to Delete or Cancel Redbubble Account:
- The very first thing you have to log in your Redbubble Account into a computer.
- Go to the profile pitcher icon at the right side of the home page and click “Account Details”
- Move to the “Edit Profile” section into the Account Setting toolbar on the left side, then press the “Cancel Account” link.
- In last, click on the “Yes” cancel my account” button on the bottom of the screen in order to delete your account permanently.