Headspace is what furnishes you with properly guided meditation workouts. It’s an online digital media service app and website, established by the UK, USA healthcare company, specializing in meditation and mindfulness. It lets its user create and edit their account and information hassle-free.
However, if you want to delete your account for some reason or email spamming, you don’t have to despair. In this article, I will show you few different ways that how to delete a headspace account from your all devices. So, if you want to end your subscription plan with meditation and sleep, you have to keep reading the article till the end.
What is Headspace About?
When there is a discussion going around Headspace, you just can’t forget about Andy Puddicombe. Andy was the founder of Headspace which is established in May 2010, at the age of 22, he cut short his University studies in computer science and traveled to Asia to become a Buddhist Monk. His meditation took him 10 years across the world.
Moreover, Andy decided to provide hie techniques online to everyone, so they can get the benefits of meditation. The purpose of this App is to provide happiness and peace around the world. They can create an account, browse online meditation series, subscribe to a premium ordained account, and get a list of media content.
Guide To How To Delete A Headspace Account?
However, one recent study shows that many users from Headspace Account send a flood of emails about the information they want to know about how to delete a headspace account? , after research on this topic, I found that a lot of users of this account were not using this App/Website, alongside other issues, they want to delete the account.
Currently, few methods will help you and tell you the easiest way to delete a headspace account, following are given below:
Different Methods Of Deleting Headspace Account
- How to Delete from iPhone
- How to Delete on Android
- How to Delete via Website
- How to Delete via Email
Deleting A Headspace Account the Meditation &Sleep Apps from phone
There are many people, who are not using Meditation and Sleep Apps once they have downloaded them on their devices, but not using them because of gets bored of using these Apps or any other reasons like its space-consuming and they just want to get rid of it to clear storage.
Whatever the reasons are, here I am going to show you the step-by-step guide about How to smartly delete the account and subscription.
Deleting Account From iPhone
If you want to delete Headspace, Meditation & Sleeps Account, here is a guide on what you should do.
- Open setting App, then click on your name.
- Click on the subscription button. ( if you cannot find the subscription tab automatically then check in iTunes or App store.
- Next, click on your Apple ID and sign in to your account, find the subscription plan in your subscribed Apps list.
- Then click on the Headspace subscription plan, which you want to review.
- Finally, you just need to tap on Cancel Subscription.
Deleting Account OnAndroid Phone
To delete Headspace Account from your Android Phone, here is what you should do:
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- At the bottom of the page, you will see Hamburger Icon ‘’My Apps and Games’’
- Click the icon and it will show you all the apps downloaded on this device
- Select Headspace: Meditation &Sleeps App, where its subscription will appear.
- Click to Cancel Subscription, and you are all done.
Deleting Accountvia Website
- You need to go through from giving URL URL “https://help.headspace.com/hc/en-us/requests/new”.
- Once to click on it, it will take you to the new page where you need to select submit a request.
- Then you need to fill the form, where you have to write your email address and subject type description will be “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” and submit the request.
- On the next page, a list of Questions will pop up where you have to select the reasons why are you deleting an App and clicks submit.
Deleting via Email
- Open your required account which is register with this App.
- Compose an email and enter ‘’[email protected]’’ this email in the two sections.
- Write “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” to the subject and detail in the main body that why you want to delete this account.
- Click on the send button.
Pros And Cons How To Delete A Headspace Account
- It’s the best meditation App that keeps your mind fresh.
- It helps us to get calm and peaceful features of sleep.
- It reduced anxiety fast and protects us from panic attacks.
- You can use it anytime and anywhere.
- Moreover, Its Apps are free to download with a free trial and limited useful features.
- It helps to develop a social connection with your friends and family.
- Its monthly charges are high than other Apps.
- While getting a free trial, the App wants it, user, to use credit card detail and committing auto-renewal.
- It’s useless if you are not sitting in a peaceful environment.
In this article, I tried my best to put together useful information that helps you with the Headspace Account, a full meditation App that removes anxiety and restlessness from the human body. However, if you get bored and not using the app how to get rid of it. And once you delete this App, your data will be removed
Question: Does my subscription plan renew automatically?
Answer: Yes, monthly and yearly subscriptions renew automatically.
Question: How many family members can join one subscription plan?
Answer: Up to 6 family members can join this plan.
Question: Can I pause my subscription anytime?
Answer: It’s currently not available in this option to pause your subscription but you can disable auto-renewal.
Question: How to contact customer care support?
Answer: Our customer support team is always available,7 days a week, you can contact us through 2 ways:
Via Email:[email protected] or through Live Chat, Orange bubble Help will appear at the bottom right corner of App/Website.where you can live chat with customer support.
Question: Do I need to get a separate subscription for my different devices?
Answer: No, you can log in to one subscription account on different devices, just be sure to enter the right email ID to get access.