In this article, we are going to guide you about Where To Hide A GPS Tracker On A Car Device.
If you think that someone is continuously tracking your vehicle’s location then there must be a hidden tracker inside your car or truck. Someone is keeping an eye on you secretly because if you are a company driver then they must inform you of the tracker. So that you don’t misuse their vehicle for personal interests.
But if your vehicle is personal and someone has put a tracker inside your vehicle for other intentions then it must be removed. If you don’t want anyone to spy on you by tracking your vehicle’s movement.
In this article, I will tell you about the 7 best spots where you can find a hidden tracker. These are probably the best spots to hide a tracker. There is a 99% chance of finding a tracker on these spots inside your vehicle. So if you want to remove a tracker from your vehicle without letting someone know then keep reading.
- 1 Where To Hide A GPS Tracker On A Car
- 2 Tips To Find Where To Hide A GPS Tracker On A Car Your Vehicle.
- 3 Where To Hide A GPS Tracker On A Car Vehicle Devices?
- 4 Top 9 Places To Hide A GPS Tracker
- 5 Final Thoughts: To Whom Is This Article Helpful?
Where To Hide A GPS Tracker On A Car
Here are some of the favorite spots where a tracker is likely to be found inside or under your vehicle. Let’s explore these 7 most favorite spots deeply so that you can easily find and remove a tracker from your vehicle for a safe and secure journey.
Where To Hide A GPS Tracker On A Car Vehicle Devices?
The 7 spots I mentioned above are best to hide any type of tracking device. These are the most common spots people use to hide tracking devices.
Before you place any tracking device in an automobile make sure to consider the following instructions.
Make It Legal
You can hide a tracker inside the automobile you own. If you are an owner of a car and letting someone drive it you have the right to know where it is going. If you own a company where you deliver goods through your drivers. You can place a tracker to know whether your driver is going on the right root or not.
In many cases, it is legal to put a tracker inside an automobile you own. But hiding trackers on other’s assets you don’t own is illegal. Therefore, I would suggest you contact an attorney to complete the legal requirements.
Handle Things With Open Conversations
Parents often put trackers in their kid’s vehicles to stay informed of their activities. You are a parent and as a parent, you have the right to know about your child’s activities. But I would suggest you speak openly before taking this step.
Mostly, parents don’t talk openly about some matters and try to inspect their kids secretly. These things can end up having huge clashes. Your kids start blaming you that you don’t trust them. If you don’t want to face such horrible situations make sure to spend time with your kids. Listen to them and try to understand their point of view.
Made The Decision?
If you already have made up your mind about placing a tracker inside the vehicle then the spots mentioned above are overwhelming to hide a tracking device. Make sure to place the tracking device where it can stay secure.
The wheel wells, inside any data ports, under or inside bumpers, in the liner of the spare tire compartment, under seats, or in the glove box or center console are some of the favorite spots to hide a tracking device.
When you buy a tracking device make sure it is small enough to be hidden inside the automobile without letting someone know.
Top 9 Places To Hide A GPS Tracker
Here are the top 10 best places where to hide a GPS tracker on a car device. But make sure to keep in mind the following principles associated with each location to avoid mistakes.
- Wheel well: Wheel wells are the best locations to hide the tracking device as they are easy to access. Wheel wells are the best option to hide the passive trackers.
- The plastic liner of the wheel well: You can put a tracker inside the plastic liner of the wheel well. For this, you need to do a little bit of effort to make it loose so that you can insert the tracker. On the other hand, if your car’s plastic liner of the wheel well is loose then there must be a tracking device.
- Under the frame of an automobile: GPS tracking devices use strong magnets to get attached to the automobile body. That’s why they can be hidden under the main body of the vehicle. This place can be hard to access but it is the most favorable place.
- The Bumper: Multiple pieces combine to form a bumper that’s why you can either put the tracker inside or outside the bumper.
- Around the Engine Compartment: Only a person who can access your vehicle’s engine can put a tracking device inside your automobile.
- Trunk: You don’t look inside or sideways at the trunk of your vehicle. That’s why someone who can access your automobile can hide a tracker in the corner of your car’s trunk.
- Under the seats: Drivers often don’t look under the driving or passenger seats. That’s why these are places where it is more likely to have a tracking device. When you clean your car make sure to check for these spots.
- Around the dashboard of a car: Check the data connector that is more likely to be connected to a GPS tracker.
- Seats: inside the car, the seats themselves are also great spots for hiding a GPS tracker.