There are multiple channels that you can watch on your LG smart tv, but ESPN plus is one of the most popular and full of entertainment sports channels. Most people don’t know how to watch ESPN plus on LG smart tv, because they think it is hard to set up.
ESPN is known as the Entertainment and Sports Programming Network, which is an American sports channel. This channel was founded in 1979 and is also known as one of the most-watched sports tv channels. After 1979, ESPN getting popular in every region of the world and become the most successful sports channel in the world.
Keep in mind that ESPN’s main features are documentaries, talk shows, highlights, and live sports broadcasts. However, if you are using LG smart tv and don’t know how to watch or set up ESPN Plus, then don’t worry, because we outline information through which you can easily set up ESPN plus on LG smart tv.
With this amazing guide, now you can easily watch ESPN plus on LG smart tv without any trouble. Let’s get into the further details directly!
- 1 Cost For Sign Up ESPN Plus:
- 2 Do LG TVs Supported By The EDPN Plus App?
- 3 3 Best Methods How To Watch ESPN Plus On LG Smart TV?
- 4 Closing Thoughts
Cost For Sign Up ESPN Plus:
Bear in mind that if you want to watch ESPN plus on your LG smart TVs, then you surely need to have ESPN plus account with an active subscription package.
However, the subscription charges can vary and they may be updated, but it approximately costs $6.99/month. If you want to take a yearly ESPN Plus subscription, then it will cost around $70.
The good thing is that when you successfully signed up with ESPN plus account, then you can easily watch this channel on LG smart TVs. Moreover, to sign up for ESPN plus on your device, you need to follow the below-listed points:
- Open ESPN through your device browser.
- By visiting the official website, you need to select the ESPN plus option which will be in the right corner of the top.
- Now, you need to sign up and enter your credential details.
- After successfully entering your credential details, now you need to choose your subscription type.
- Input the payment method.
- Finally, now you can watch ESPN plus on your desired supported devices.
Do LG TVs Supported By The EDPN Plus App?
Well, the ESPN Plus app is not available for Lg TVs, but it is only for this moment. Keep in mind that LG smart tv is only operating under the system of webOS, because of this it is not supported for the LG tv.
The good thing is that you can watch ESPN plus on your LG smart TV without any problem. The process of setting ESPN plus on your LG smart TVs is simple and super easy, and it requires less time for setup work.
3 Best Methods How To Watch ESPN Plus On LG Smart TV?
With the below-listed methods, you can easily watch ESPN plus on your LG smart TVs without any worries. But make sure that your LG smart TVs are up-to-date before setting up ESPN plus. To update your LG smart TVs, you need to follow the given guidelines:
- Switch on your LG smart tv.
- While using your LG smart tv remote, now you need to go into the setting option, and further choose the all settings option.
- There you can find the support option, in this section, you need to select the software update option.
- By selecting check for updates, your LG smart TVs will start downloading the latest available update.
- It will only take a few minutes to complete the update procedure.
Method 1: Using A Streaming Device
It is one of the most effective methods through which you can easily set up ESPN plus on your LG smart tv. If you have a streaming device such as Google Chromecast, or Apple tv, you can easily use it to smoothly stream ESPN plus on your desired LG smart tv.
Make sure to plug in your streaming device on your LG smart tv HDMI port.
- By using the above-listed streaming device remote, you need to add the ESPN plus app.
- After the above step, you need to launch the app now by logging into your personal ESPN plus account.
- Finally, now you can easily watch ESPN plus on your desired LG smart tv with the help of your streaming device.
Method 2: Use Your Personal Android Device Via Screen Mirroring
It is the best option only if you have an android device that completely supports the screen mirroring option, then you can easily watch ESPN plus on your desired LG smart tv. In order to watch ESPN plus on your LG tv, you need to follow the below-listed steps:
- Firstly, you need to turn on your smart LG tv and make sure to connect your android device and LG smart tv to the same connection of the network.
- Now you need to open the ESPN plus app only on your android device. From an android device, you need to log in to your personal account of ESPN plus.
- Now you can select your favorite content which you want to watch on your LG smart tv and tap on the option of screen mirroring.
- After successfully choosing your desired content, you need to select your LG smart tv from the list of devices.
- Finally, now you can watch ESPN plus on your desired LG smart tv.
Method 3: Watch ESPN Plus By Using Your iPhone With The Help Of Airplay
This solution is for those who have only iPhones with them. Watching ESPN plus on your desired LG smart tv is easy now because now you can use screencasting your favorite content with the help of your iPhone.
Keep in mind that almost every iPhone devices easily support the ESPN plus app and are flexible for streaming devices too. However, for this method, you need to make sure that your desired LG smart tv has webOS 4.0 or greater, which can easily support Airplay.
- In the first step, you need to turn on your LG smart tv and make sure that your iPhone device is connected to the same wifi connection as your LG smart tv connected.
- Now, you only need to open the ESPN plus app on your iPhone device and put your account credentials to your personal ESPN plus account.
- After selecting the desired content which you want to watch on your LG smart tv, then you need to click the Airplay option which can be shown in the top right corner of the screen.
- Now, you need to choose your LG smart tv option from the given listed devices.
- Finally, your favorite content will now be cast to your desired LG smart tv.
Now you don’t need to worry that how to watch ESPN plus on LG smart tv because the above-listed methods are simple and easy which will surely be helpful for you.
ESPN Plus is the most favorite and popular channel through which you can easily watch live sports, documentaries, and much more things only on your desired LG smart tv.
The bad thing about ESPN plus app is that it is not yet available on almost every LG smart tv. Moreover, the above-listed methods will be helpful for you to set up your favorite content of ESPN plus on your LG smart tv.