In this article, we are going to guide you about How To Uninstall Apps On Iphone 7 Plus Or Ios which are very helpful for iphone users.
While apps are entertaining, there comes a time when you simply need to uninstall them.
Whether you need to uninstall apps to free up some space, for troubleshooting, or some other objects, you will be happy to know that there are several ways to uninstall apps on iPhone 7/7 Plus.
How To Uninstall Apps On Iphone 7 Plus Or Ios
Uninstall Apps on iPhone 7/7Plus in Bulk
· Using iMyFone Umate Pro to uninstall iPhone apps is one of the simplest ways. Umate Pro is a third-party iDevice data deleting software that has powerful features to help iDevices users erase all kinds of data permanently.
It has a dedicated feature for cleaning up iPhones and boosting its performance. This feature can be used to uninstall multiple apps from the iPhone 7 quickly and conveniently.
Here are some features of Umate Pro:
• remove apps on your iPhone 7/7 Plus in bulk.
• Free up space of iPhone 7/7 Plus by excluding junk files, temporary files, large files, photos, etc. with a single click.
• Defend your privacy by permanently erasing data fragments left by third-party apps.
• All types of data can be permanently deleted via Umate Pro. The data holds call history, contacts, messages, photos, notes, videos, etc.
• Umate Pro can also scan and delete deleted files permanently to ensure that they cannot be recovered by any data recovery software.
• You can also preview the files before deleting them via Umate Pro.
• iMyFone Umate Pro is totally compatible with iOS 11 and gets a lots of positive reviews from macworld.co.uk, Makeuseof.com, Cultofmac.com etc.
Step By Step Guide To Delete Apps On Iphone 7 Via Umate Pro
- Step 1. Attach your iPhone 7/7 Plus to your Mac or Windows PC and launch Umate Pro..
- Step 2. Once the software is launched, choose the Apps under 1-Click Free Up Space mode. It will now start browsing.
- Step 3. Once the scan is completed, you will see all the apps on your iPhone 7/7Plus. Check the apps you need to uninstall and click on Remove button, then the apps will be excluded from your iPhone
Hold and Tap “X”
You can simply uninstall apps from your iPhone 7/7 Plus with this process. You will need to uninstall it from the Home Screen of your device.
- From the home screen of your iPhone 7/7 Plus, tap the icon of the app that you need to uninstall and hold it for several seconds..
- You will see a small ‘X’ at the top left edge of the app’s icon. Press the ‘X’ and then choose Delete when prompted to uninstall the app.
The main drawback of this method is that it cannot be used to uninstall apps in bulk. Uninstalling apps one by one will be time-consuming..
Delete An App On Iphone 7/7 Plus Via its Settings
You can also uninstall apps from your iPhone 7/7 Plus through the Settings app. The process is very straightforward.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone 7/7 Plus.
- Travel to General > Storage & iCloud Settings > Manage Storage.
- Now obtain the app that you wish to uninstall and tap the Delete App selection under that app’s icon.
- Tap Delete App again to verify your action. The app will be deleted from your iPhone 7.
Factory Reset Your iPhone 7/7Plus
If you need to uninstall all the apps for a fresh start, then factory reset is the method to go. Keep in mind that this will delete everything from your device so backup your data before proceeding.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone 7/7 Plus.
- Travel to General > Reset and choose to Erase all Content and Settings option.
- Input your passcode and verify your action by selecting the Erase iPhone option when prompted. The reset method will begin.
This method is too complex as you will need to back up your data first which can be time consuming. There is also a risk of losing all the data if you did not back up.
Part 3. Delete Apps with iPhone 7 Cleaning Tool
Professional iPhone cleaner can support you remove what you don’t simply need from iPhone 7. And that’s what PhoneClean is always doing. This tool allows you 1-click to remove many apps on your iPhone 7. Below are the moves that you can follow to manage your iPhone storage and remove apps with PhoneClean.
Step 1. Download and install PhoneClean on your computer.
Step 2. Connect iPhone 7 to a computer with a cable, run PhoneClean and click Toolbox > App Clean.
Step 3. Choose your undesired apps, and click the Trash icon on the top-right edge to remove the chosen apps from your iPhone 7.
Conclusion: Which Method Is the Best
When you analyze all the methods listed in this article, it becomes completely clear that iMyFone Umate Pro is the best way to uninstall apps from iPhone 7/7 Plus. There are many reasons for this.
- First, it enables you to uninstall apps in bulk which is very helpful and time-saving.
- Secondly, the achievement of your iPhone is also boosted, which is a premium.
- Last but not least, the method is fast, effective, and very simple to perform.
That’s why it is highly suggested that you use iMyFone Umate Pro when you need to uninstall apps from your iPhone 7/7 Plus.