In this article, we are going to guide you about How to New Samsung Messages App Customize Update and Download on PC which is very helpful for you.
How to Use the Samsung Messages App Download on PC
The Samsung Messages app is excellent if you constantly text with other Samsung users, as everyone can take benefit of features specific to Samsung devices.
With newer models, starting with the Galaxy S8 and next, it’s likely to add GIFs and stickers in your messages.
How to Customize Update Samsung Messages As Your Default App
Samsung Messages is typically the default messaging app on any Samsung smartphone at setup; however, if you changed the default setting at any time, it’s very simple to change it back:
- Start the Samsung Messages app.
- Tap the three dots in the upper-right edge of the app window, then select Settings.
- Tap About Messages.
- Tap App Info.
- Tap Messaging app, then tap Messages it isn’t the default app.
- Close the message Settings.
How to Start a New Samsung Messages Chat
There are many steps to start a new chat in Samsung Messages. In extension to the steps here, tap Messages immediately from the Contacts app. However, this process may be more comfortable:
- Open Messages and tap the messages icon in the lower-right edge.
- Tap the contact(s)from your contacts list you want to add to a chat.
- Tap where it says Enter Message.
- Type a message, then tap send.
How to Send GIFs, Emoji’s, and Stickers on Samsung
If you have a latest Samsung smartphone, it’s possible to join extras to your messages:
- When adding text to the text box, choose one of the following:
- For Emoji’s: Tap the smiley face to the right to represent the emoji keyboard.
- For GIFs: Tap gif.
- For Stickers: Tap the square smiley face selection for stickers.
- Make your selection:
- For Emoji’s: Swipe right to discover more options in the same emoji type. Tap the emoji icons at the ground to find different options, such as food, animals, sports, and others.
- For GIFs: Scroll through the GIFs vertically, or scroll horizontally by the GIF options at the bottom of the keyboard.
- Tap the text box or the keyboard icon in the lower-left edge to return to the keyboard.